Monday, December 7, 2009

What is wrong with me?!!

Hi, its me again and my boring daily activities. Well, can't blame me. Maybe I'm destined to have boring days.
Something really strange is happening to me. Strange i tell you, strange. Okay, I am a single girl as most of you know but being single is really not that easy. Yes, you won't have to worry about anyone anymore and all those problems that come along with relationships. Frankly speaking, I am single and i still have problems. I said earlier on that my activities were boring and these same boring activities made me go look for more fun.
I love surfing the web, that's why i have a blog and i also love meeting new people but then again, who doesn't? Was going through some Irish dating sites because i suddenly found/have serious love for the Irish. In between browsing sites, searching for friends and looking at profiles, i came across this particular profile with a face. I don't know if my head was playing baseball but something hit me. This guy i was staring at is someone that every girl would want or at least( I want). I closed all the other sites and made up my mind to meet him by registering with the site. You have to pay though in order to send messages. I registered like i planned but unfortunately for me i couldn't log in. Hell, i still cant log in!!
The issue is, I find myself thinking about this guy always like I've known him for a really long time. This is someone i haven't met or seen and he doesn't even know i exist. Thank the stars for Google cause i was able to search for him (sj) and i found him on other sites too. You know what I'm going to do? Of course you do. I'm registering with all the sites he also registered with and must contact him.
You guys don't understand, I don't understand it myself but i cant sleep until i've thought about him so much so that i fall asleep thinking about him. What could this be. Am i crazy or what? Wish me luck!!

marchcandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment