Friday, December 4, 2009

Hit the spot

Just like any other Friday night, i had set my sights on either catching a movie or just dancing the night away. But this rather normal Friday night activities were about to take a U-turn. A complete turn. I had gone to get some tickets for my friends and i then later get pop corns. I decided to take the stairs instead of the occasional and rather easier elevator. Going down the stairs, i met company. Like my usual self, i smiled back after i got a smile :)
The fist words that came out of this so-called company's mouth was; "Do u mind if i hit the spot". I could barely reply as i had no idea what he meant.I quickly rushed down the stairs and back to the theatre. Through out the duration of the movie, what i could think about was; HIT THE SPOT.
Let's see what's going to come up tonight. TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment