Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its Friday Again

Sometimes i wonder why everyone is so excited about Friday. But then again, since an abbreviation has been invented, then it must be really special. TGIF!! Last week was really funny. I mean from the "hit the spot guy" to the numerous and usual cases of hit'n'run.
Let me explain what i mean by hit'n'run. There are different kinds of guys/men. Married, single, womanizers, etc.
Friday evening, i met a guy. Actually, he met me. And of course he's married. Later that night, he took me to a "joint" and asked me to have whatever i want. He specifically made me take lots of drinks and of course i knew what he was up to but as the Ibo girl that i am, i do have a few tricks up my sleeves. I made sure i had same brand so as to keep sane. Thinking he had got me all tipsy he decided to get a room in a motel somewhere but of course he asked me first. If u think i said no, you got it all wrong. I said yes!! I even followed him to the motel.
Anyway, his plan was to go clubbing, then come back to the motel and spend the night. I happily agreed. I ordered for more drinks and i could sense that his wallet was almost dry. Just then i asked him to take me home so i could slip into convenient dancing clothes and shoes. And of course the married fool took me. What really baffled me was that his wife and kid live really close by and he told them he was having a meeting with partners.
Well when i got home and got in, i put on my sleeping clothes and went to bed forgetting about the guy waiting outside until he called my cell. With a really crappy voice, i told him i couldn't go clubbing cause i had PMS!!
Now my friends, thats what i call a hit'n'run. Adios. gotta go to bed.

marchcandy

No comments:

Post a Comment