Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another day

So yesterday was Saturday. Nothing special happened. Just drinking, drinking and more drinking. Its a good thing i was able to wake up this morning without a hangover.
Today is Sunday and as usual, we Nigerians love going to church and for different reasons. Some people go to worship and praise God, some go to show off their new clothes and purses and shoes, some go to meet girls, some to find husbands. But my case is different. I go to church for an entirely different reason. I go to church to listen to all sorts of testimonies. Don't get me wrong, i love the fact that God is good to us but some testimonies are just really funny. This guy came out to give his testimony and it became a gist. The entire congregation were all cracked up. Talking about how he was riding in an E-class and how the car ahead of him thought he was making an attempt to snatch his car. He was like; "I noticed that the guy in front of me was riding a Golf(not the latest model) and he also thought i was stalking him so i decided to play along. When the guy slows down, i slow down. When he accelerates, i do same. He was looking for a way to shake me off but i was just finding it really funny".
I really don't know how that story turned testimony ended because the usher told him his time was up. See why i love going to church to listen to testimonies..

No comments:

Post a Comment