Sunday, December 20, 2009

LONDON

So, just came into London through Heathrow. The flight was really great. Great service, great wines, great foods. Thank God I was a world class traveller plus passenger. Thought I was going to get drunk cause i drank lots of wines and spirits. Didn't sleep through out the entire flight though it was a midnight flight. Stayed awake watching really crazy movies. I remeber flirting with the sexy male flight steward. Oh! and yes, he flirted back :)
Saw lots of amazing sky high/rise views. Well, after we landed and all the necessary procedures had been carried out, time to reclaim our baggage... and while standing and waiting, you would not believe that someone farted. it was really funny but yet disgusting. God, the whole area was in a coma (it was really strong) lol.
Anyway, finally made it out alive and could you believe that the guy who was supposed to get me from the airport didn't show up? Yes! you can say it. I was stranded... but not for long.
As the Nigerian girl that i am, i surely must and can find my way out of any messy situation so i took the controls.
Got a taxi, located the guy, scolded him then forgave him and then went about my business.
But really, the weather in the United Kingdom is so freaking bad or should i say freezing. It was only God who saved me from the cold. Y'all know My country is really hot even in the so-called harmattan season and so i was scantily dressed. So as i landed, i heard "nwii".. i hear am for my body.. lol.
Anyways, i'm really adjusting and adapting.
Before i forget, back to my internet love. I finally found him on Flickr and sent a message to him. You won't believe what happened!! He read it!! Oh yes he did!! But he ended up blocking me. yes! he blocked me. :( so sad. Felt like crying but what can i do? But on the brighter side, found another internet crazy love. And yes, I bounce back fast!!! lol..
Will keep you all posted on my social activities on the streets of London. Needing someone to keep me warm in this dreadful weather. Till then, its still me....


vanessa
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment