Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its all about JAVA

Hello again. Today was quite a funny day. At least no men were involved. I finally decided to go to my Java class today. Oops! Sorry I forgot to mention that in between all my daily and social activities, I'm also undergoing a Java programming course. Class was really lively today, lots of laughs et al but i still can't wait for the course to be over. Nothing really happened today except my visiting the dentist. Yes, I'm getting my teeth whitened :) Guess what, my mum also cooked today. Strange i tell you, strange. This woman has not been into the kitchen for ages.
Talking about Java, i did some research on the origin of Java and it turned out to be that Java actually means coffee. Yes, coffee!! Story has it that the first programmers spent all night writing codes that they had to drink coffee in order to keep a clear eye, in order to stay awake.
I know i really sound boring but the whitening teeth gel i have in my mouth right now is so downing my mood. Maybe tomorrow would be a lot more interesting.
I almost forgot to tell y'all about my "internet love". Sure y'all are dying to know what happened next. I'll tell you. I went farther than i expected. I did an email search. I know, I'm a crazy stalker but what would you have me do. I'm also a go getter. I found several emails belonging to several people but same name. Tried narrowing down my search but got nothing. So guys, if i have to subscribe in order for my account on that particular site to be activated then i will and i must.
I'll keep you all posted.
Ciao

mzrchcandy

No comments:

Post a Comment