Monday, November 14, 2011

THE FUTURE (A POEM)

Foretelling the future, I see Precious;
The preciousness of your name,
The preciousness of your words,
The preciousness of your voice,
The preciousness of your body.

Foretelling the future, I see Embers;
The embers from your touch,
The embers from your stare,
The embers from your suave,
The embers from your argots.

Foretelling the future, I see Paradise;
Paradise I feel but in your presence,
Paradise I say but in your company,
Paradise I dream but in your absence,
Paradise I know but in our solidarity.

Foretelling the future, I see Colour;
The colour of passion,
The colour of beauty,
The colour of adoration,
The colour of pleasure.

Foretelling the future, I see Synchrony;
Our thoughts in synchrony,
Our dreams in synchrony,
Our tastes in synchrony,
Our admiration in synchrony.

Foretelling the future, I see Love;
Walking in love,
Working in love,
Singing in love,
Dancing in love.

Foretelling the future, I see Clouds;
Upon which I float when in your presence.
Upon which happiness is the present.
Upon which passion is at its peak.
Upon which my heart goes meek.

Foretelling the future;
If but not in dreams, here we shall be.
If but not in thoughts, here we shall be.
If but not in fantasy, here we shall be.
If,
If and only if;
If but not the distance,
The foretold future is where we shall be my darling.

xx vanessa xx
(do not copy)

No comments:

Post a Comment